Garmin has designed Garmin Express to perform updates for various Garmin Devices. So, in this article, we’ll guide on how to perform updates using Garmin Express. Firstly, make sure that you have Garmin Express installed on your computer. If not then, visit www Garmin com express to download. Now, follow these points mentioned below:
- Launch Garmin Express on your computer.
- Now, click on the “Add a Device” icon.
- Next, connect your Garmin Device to your Computer using a USB cable, which comes with Garmin Device.
- Garmin Express will automatically detect your device in few seconds.
- Now, Garmin Express will ask you to sync your Device with the Garmin Connect account. Syncing your device will allow you to download your latest updates and you can even modify your data.
- After the whole process of syncing is completed then, all new updates will be displayed on your device.
- If you want to install all updates them, click on “Install All”. If you want to install one particular update them, click on that update and click on the “Install” option.
- Agree to all terms/conditions if it comes during updates.
- The process of Updating may last up to 1 hour so, be patient and once the process of updates is finished, you’ll see “You are up-to-date” message. Then, you can disconnect your device.
So, these points will help you to install updates successfully.