If you need to look at most high-end electronic devices such as laptops, personal digital assistants, cell phones, MP3 players, etc., it is likely that these devices are powered by lithium batteries. Lithium-ion batteries are synonymous with traditional portable consumer electronics because of their high energy and low weight.
Unlike other types of batteries, this battery has a lower memory effect and slowly discharges when not in use. You can also look for rechargeable vape batteries at http://vapebatteries.net.
Here are 6 tips to help you extend the life of your lithium core battery.
1) Charging Frequently – If you are using a battery, make it a habit to charge it often. A great example is cell phones. Even if you only use 10 percent of the stored power, turn it on to recharge.
2) Avoid complete discharge – If possible, do not allow the battery to completely drain. The deep dumps will overwhelm its core and affect its life expectancy.
3) Keep Cool – Do not expose the battery to high temperatures. Avoid direct sunlight or store your portable device in a hot car.
4) Never Freeze – Do not expose it to cold temperatures. Both extreme temperatures destroy the inner core.
5) Turn on your device – Here's a fine tip. If you can use a non-battery power cable with your laptop, then do this. Remove the battery and store in a cool place. Unplug your laptop from the wall outlet.
6) Don't buy replacement batteries – It's not good practice to buy replacement batteries. Note the date of manufacture carefully. It's not good to keep old stock at a discount either.